In 1956 Magnoni was born as an individual Company, working with few people in behalf of others.
In 1960 the first field office was built with a group of 20 persons dedicated to manufacture conveyors for food companies
In 1980 the Magnoni Ennio Company became Magnoni Srl, joining to the manufacturing also the designing activity and expanding on the market, counting in its customers, many major Companies of machines operating in the beverage branch, preserves and loose or packed food.
Since the 1st of January 1999 Magnoni Srl is operatives in the new headquarters in Via Respighi, working in more proper workspaces, adequate to the multiple current needs.
Being on the international and Italian markets since 1956, Magnoni is constantly growing and is in the forefront in the Research & Innovation fields.
It specializes in the design of customized handling systems for producers of drinks, preserves and food in general. It pays the greatest attention to the specific needs of the customers, with an inexhaustible passion for product quality, competitiveness and reliability of the handling systems.