History


In 1956 Magnoni was born as an individual Company, working with few people in behalf of others.

In 1960 the first field office was built with a group of 20 persons dedicated to manufacture conveyors for food companies.

In 1980 the Magnoni Ennio Company became Magnoni Srl, joining to the manufacturing also the designing activity and expanding on the market, counting in its customers, many major Companies of machines operating in the beverage branch, preserves and loose or packed food.

Since the 1st of January 1999 Magnoni Srl is operatives in the new headquarters in Via Respighi, working in more proper workspaces, adequate to the multiple current needs.

Download the book dedicated to Ennio Magnoni on the occasion of 50 years of activity